Preparazione del lisato piastrinico
• Medical devices for platelet lysate preparation.
• Designed and produced according to the GMP specifications.
• Developed in partnership with cell therapy centres.
• Adapted to each step of platelet lysate preparation:
• Freezing and Centrifugation, Filtration, Distribution.
• Ready and easy to use.
• Closed system decreasing contamination risks.
• Adapted to GMP production.
• Cost effective technique.
Congelamento e stoccaggio di sangue da cordone ombelicale a volume ridotto
Macopharma Biotherapy is pleased to announce the launch of its new born Mini 3D for freezing and storage of volume reduced cord blood.
• 3D shape for space saving
• Manifold tubing equipped with 1 spike, 1 male luer, 2 needleless access ports, adapted to user handlings.
• Needleless access ports allowing secure manipulations in a closed system.
• Longer EVA tubing (8.5cm) to make at least 3 segments.
• Reduced tubing diameter for a better welding: compatible with all sealers available on the market and with our MacoSeal EVA.
• Miniature outlet ports to avoid the use of scissors (unique selling point).
• Easy air removal and cell recovery with new outlet port design (EVA ports)
• 2 compartments (A+B) detachable for cell expansion
• Adapted sealer to weld the compartments and tubing
• Full traceability on label: lot number, reference, expiry date
• Temperature use: -196°C to +40°C
• Fits in the Coolmix device (Biosafe)
• Fits in all standard storage cassettes including Thermogenesis
• CE marked product